TO VIEW PROGRESS:
- On the Instructor Dashboard,
- click the appropriate course panel.
- After the course panel opens, find the student you want to view or grade.
- Under the individual student, click the green % icon.
- Under Individual Stats, each completed section will be indicated with a green check mark.
- Use the drop-down menu above the course stats to change modules.
The individual stats page only displays one module, for one student, at a time. Using the drop-down menu, you can change the class, student and module you are looking at.
Each row on the Individual Stats page represents a Section or a Page within the Module (listed at the top).
Columns (from left to right):
- Score: This shows you the score for each section.
- % (% of total): This shows the percent students scored for each section.
- Time Spent: This shows the time spent on each section.
- Finished: This shows the date that the section was completed.
- View Answers: This takes you to the module answers page
- Reset Module: This allows you to reset the module for the student to retake.
Let Us Know What You Thought about this Post.
Put your Comment Below.