We are committed to providing an engaging, fulfilling experience as you work to meet the Continuing Education requirements for your designation. It is our hope that we can make your CE journey convenient and enjoyable!
However, we also know that our learning experience isn’t for everyone. That's why we will refund 100% of your cost within the first 14 days of your course, for any reason.
- We process refunds for courses individually, so if you purchased multiple courses at a time and wish to only return one/some, we've got you covered!
- Your money will be credited back to the method of payment used and your access to the related course materials will be suspended. You will not receive any credits from the course for which you receive a refund.
- We do not offer refunds for courses that have been completed, even if the completion date falls within 2 weeks of purchase.
Additionally, if VTR Learning must cancel a course for any reason, the participant will be notified via email and provided a full refund.
Here are the ways you can request a refund.
- Login to your account and start a chat with us.
- Submit a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are submitting a refund request to email@example.com, please include the following information:
- The course for which you are requesting a refund.
- The reason for requesting a refund. (i.e., The price is too high, not satisfied with the course, etc. [Note: This will not affect whether you get a refund or not, we would just like to know how to improve in the future.])