Last updated 26 December 2017
Acceptance of Terms
Modifications of Terms
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to us;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available via VTR;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions. You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages in email or other form from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
If we request registration information from you, you will provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If we issue you a password, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You may not use anyone else's password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security via owlhelp.vtrpro.com. You also agree to exit/logout from your accounts at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
The technology and the software underlying our Services is the property of VTR. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our Services nor use modified versions of such software, including obtaining unauthorized access to our Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a VTR representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
Unauthorized access to our sites is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided by VTR for use in accessing our sites. You agree not to use any automated means, including (without limitation) agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites. Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
All VTR graphics, logos, designs, and taglines are registered trademarks or trade dress of VTR in the U.S. and other countries. None of this may be used, including as part of trademarks or domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that would cause confusion.
You acknowledge that VTR owns all right, title, and interest in and to VTR Services, including without limitation all intellectual property rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will VTR be liable to any party for direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from use of our websites and/or services, OR of any site or resource linked to, references, or accessed via our sites. We are, without limitation, not liable for any lost profits, business interruption, or other loss whether financial or data based, even if VTR advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, or other legal theory.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to its conflict of laws and provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding, or litigation arising in connection with VTR will be brought solely in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts over both you and this agreement.