In this article, we'll show you how to keep track of your progress and check your scores.
View Progress:Under My Courses, find appropriate course panel.
- On the course panel, click Score in the left corner.
- Under Scoring Details, you'll be looking at your progress by module.
- Use the drop-down menu on the right to can change modules.
- Under Scoring Details, navigate to the column labeled Viewing Answers.
- Under Viewing Answer column, Click View Answers.
The scoring details page only show one module of the course at a time. You can toggle between course modules using the drop-down menu on the right.
Each row represents a Section or a Page within the Module (listed at the top).
Columns (from left to right):
- Score: Your score for each section.
- % (% of total): The percent you scored for each section.
- Time Spent: The time you spent on each section.
- Finished: The date that section was completed.
- View Answers: Takes you to the View Answers page.
Under the view answers page, you'll see the following.
- The question as it was presented in the assessment including graphics or images.
- Your answer.
- Red X: Incorrect answer.
- Green Check: Correct answer.